Aug 5, 2010

the newest bedside addition

Thanks to technology, I now have this book on my iPad. Thanks to drinking coffee at 9pm last night, I couldn't get myself to sleep at midnight, so I figured what the heck, break out a good book & start reading. I only read Chp. One but so far so good. I love Beth Moore and her abilithy to "break it down" like it is for us girls! I have seen her speak in person and have completed several of her Bible studies. She's pretty awesome! I will let ya know how it goes. I'm also working on another 'spirit-relationship-prayer' thing, its something I have been contemplating and now have realized I need to do it.
A shout out, eerr, fist bump to my newest foloowers! ya'll are the coolest!

2 comments:

  1. I had never heard of her, but I have added this to my list of books I want at the library... sounds like it just might be up my alley. :)

    Thanks for visiting my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, stopping by from New Friend Fridays.

    Just came across this author last night, hadn't heard of her before. May have to look into getting one of her books.

    Have a great day!!

    ReplyDelete