Aug 19, 2010

My first Writer's Workshop wi/Mama Kat

Mama's Losin' It

The WW poompt:
Things you oddly obseesed about as a child?

 I  believed that ALL inanimate objects had personalities and feelings.

Ok, I will pause so you can pick yourself up off the floor from sheer laughter.

I played mostly with my barbies and stuffed animals and if I thought one was upset or feeling sad, or sick, I would talk to them and they would talk to me. I also believed that crayons had personalities too. I was always wondering what color to choose because I didn't want to hurt any of their feelings. So I would purposely give each crayon a chance to color. I know! it sounds so hilarious as I write this and it is pretty funny. I was obsessed with the idea that everything I owned was life like. Ok, I spilled my guts to you, so now you can laugh and make fun of me....I can take it!

5 comments:

  1. Love that you were nice enough to give each crayon a turn. Very sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. BWWWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OH, LORDY. BWWWWHHAHAHAHAHAH. O.K. I'm done.




    hehehheh :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to your first Writer's Workshop. Hope it was fun!

    How kind you were to give each crayon a turn! That way there was no backbiting or tantrums when they went back in the box!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness... no lie... I did the same thing! Well, I didn't give crayons a turn... but I just knew everything was "real". Too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think a better question would be what oddly things I obseese about as an adult. :) lol

    ReplyDelete