Aug 15, 2010

Getting to Know You....While

 
I love the Getting to Know You blog hop, its so awesome!!!
 
 
Getting to know YOU
 
 
 Here are the Questions!
 

What kind of athelete has the hottest body?
hmmm, I'd have to say football players, I loved the ROCK in the movie Game Plan OoohLaLa!

Are you a planner or a procRastinator?
This one's easy==========> P-R-O-C-R-A-S-T-I-N-A-T-O-R its a personality disorder that I'd love to change but would probably never get around to! lol

Diet or Regular (soda)
Diet all the Way!

What's your one "must have" for Fall?
my scarves or my hoodie, either one for those chilly days

Whats your favorite Fast Food restuarant?
I LOVE Panera Bread Co. I could eat lunch there everyday.

What do you think is the sexiest profession for a guy?
I do love to see a man in uniform....policeman, fireman, military man!

Did you wear braces?
Oh, how I wish I could say YES! but no, I was one of those kids whose parents could never really afford for me to get braces. So, now I have plans to get them once I get a full time teaching job and better dental benefits. Confession: I told my parents that if they would be get me braces, I would give up all of my other luxuries like my bed, my toys, my clothes, everything just to get straighter teeth. Needless to say, they didn't take me up on my offer!

Would you rather have a guy that's super sexy or kind?
I guess I'd prefer the kind one over the sexy one.....

 
While you're here....check out my NEW blog hop meme "Glimpses of God" HERE!

4 comments:

  1. Mmmmm Panera! So delicous, I could eat there every day of the week and not eat the same thing twice! Thanks so much for stopping by :) I'm a new follower of yours as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never eaten at Panera Bread Co. I have heard wonderful things about it. Thanks for being the newest follower of my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for following my blog. I love Panera bread, too! I am now your follower!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Scarves are one of my favorite fall must-haves, and I love Panera! We don't have one in my city though. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete