Aug 1, 2010

GTKY Sundays

Getting to know YOU
1. If you were to win an award today, what would it be for?
Uh, the sleepiest person in the world! why do Sundays do that to your body? oh yeah, its b/c I was up 'till 11pm working on a Missions lesson for Childrens Church! : )
2. What is your shoe style?
I mostly wear flip flops in the summer and sneakers in the winter. I HAVE to wear supportive type shoes if I am teaching to save my back, legs and feet from aching too bad. I have AMAZON woamn feet *size 11* so finding heels or cute shoes is a real challenge.
3. Does your car reflect your personality?
it is messy but I'm not sure if that reflects my personality or not. Right now all my scrapbook stuff is in thre so YES! right at this very present moment, it says I am very crafty!
4. If you could take over someones body for a day, whose would you choose?
Sandra Bullock....'nuf said!
5. Love or be Loved?
Love for sure....I love a lot of people, places, and things. I love to be loved too!! ; )
6. If you were on death row, what last meal would you choose?
[disclaimer: you will never find me even near a prison! I am way too scared to be alone & I am not a law breaker]
Lasagna, cheesy breadsticks, sweet tea, and a gallon of Blue Bell ice cream....banana pudding!
7. Have you been on vacation this summer? if so, where?
We went to California for two reasons, Vacation and G-man was in a wedding. I miss CA weather. I wish I could have brought it back to TN with me. There is ZERO humidity in Cali and it gets down to the low 70's in the evening. I really enjoyed it!
8. What is your favorite food related guilty pleasure?
I'd have to say Peanut Butter cookies or Choc. Chip cookies, fresh made, hot out of the oven! YUMMO!

No comments:

Post a Comment