Aug 24, 2010

it worked.....it must have really worked!!!

I was so nervous about stepping on the scale at Weight watchers tonight! I did the Four day Anti-Bloat Diet from the Flat Belly Diet----Sidonnie: I only drank the recipe for the Sassy water the first day, I couldn't bring myself to do it for 9 more servings----anyway, I followed it very closely and tah-dah!! I lost 7.4 lbs in a week!!! A good portion of that is water of course since what I ate is geared towards that but OMG!!! it made me feel so much better. Its like my "innards" were saying "Thank You!" for some soothing relief from all that crap I was eating. And let me tell you, it wasn't easy! We went to my BFFs house for game night and I had to pass up the burgers and dogs and of all things, my absolutely most favorite kinda cookie!!! Peanut Butter!! mmmmm, I love my BFF so its totally not her fault that I didn't get to enjoy her yummy cookies. I know what they taste like anyway! hehe...Saturday wasn't too bad and Sunday was manageable. Monday was hard, hard, hard. I hadn't drunk any coffee and I was feeling it bad! I made it through though. Well, I'm just gonna keep trucking away at this and hopefully I can my 75lb washer by the end of the year at WW. pray for me, it ain't easy to change your eating habits!

2 comments:

  1. YAY!!!! It worked. Now we all want a copy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you!

    I agree with the comment from Heather, I want a copy too. :)

    On a side note, it is really weird that the word verification to leave a comment is "whore." lol.

    ReplyDelete