Jul 24, 2011

~thirty-four~


On my Summer Bucket List, I had written 50 things that I wanted to do this summer. One was to do something different for my birthday and to have my friends over for a cookout. Well, I killed two birdss with one stone. I took all my unwanted crap over to H's house for the neighborhood yard sale. It was great to hang out with her family and make a few bucks. I left around noon to come home and get ready for the birthday cookout. Yes, I threw my own party---no shame in that---and yes, I prepared the meal and fed my friends. That is exactly what I wanted to do. My bff "H" suggested I get some props to use for silly 'photo booth' type pictures. It was really fun and the pictures are HILARIOUS!!! The food was great!: chicken & steak kabobs, squash casserole, grilled corn on the cob, baked beans & watermelon margaritas! The best part of the whole day? Spending time with the people I love and making memories for years to come!
I am blessed!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment