Nov 26, 2011

Italian Thnaksgiving

The only reason I truly love Thanksgiving is the time off of work. I know that sounds insensitive but I think I have figured out why this holiday isn't such a big deal to me. Growing up, my family never really went all out with the whole dinner thing. I cant' really remember ever gathering around the table and giving thanks for the things we had. When I moved to TN at 15, we went to my Mamaw's for Thanksgiving breakfast. Since it's just the three of us plus the Grammy and I didn't want to travel anywhere except to the comfort of my couch, we decided that our Thanksgiving menu would consist of Homemade Spaghetti & Meatballs, garlic bread and salad! Yup, that's how we do it here at the DeFelice house! And it was delicious! Here's a few pics I snapped of the G-man!







Look at those two kooky kids!
Takes one seven year old to know one!

No comments:

Post a Comment