Dec 5, 2011

I'm sitting here thinking about ALL the things I need to do and yet there isn't enough time int he day! My mind is all boggled up with thought after thought, idea after idea....it's extremely overwhelming!
A part of me wishes I was a SAHM but even they probably don't have enough time to do everything they want. I can also see why God gave me the "not yet" answer for the teaching job. I think I would be in tears! I'd like to take a day but since thee is a lot of testinggoing on at school and I know they count on me to help, I ca't really take a "mental health" day. Maybe next week?
There seems to be something to do or someplace to go every single night this week. It's a small secret but Bill and I aretaking dance lessons....GASP! I think it's good for us, it's sort of like being forcfed to go on a date. Tomorrow night, a small Christmas party, Wenesday afternoon I have an appt and then ther's church, Thursday night is Scouts and another dance lesson on Friday afternoon. I need to clone myself so I can be in two places at once. I think I need to find a small window of time and prioritizse my list of to-do's. I did get the tree up and a few Christmas decorations. Well, let's see how the wekk goes. Wish I could share some pics but now it's time for bed and if I know one thing about myself, it's that I need my sleep! G'night!

No comments:

Post a Comment