Feb 11, 2011

~you're tweet~ treat bags

Since I have been home for two straight days, I made these cute treat bags for the Teachers I work with, the office staff, and the Teacher Aides....
They ALL have been so nice to me, I wanted to do something nice for them....


as you can see the assembly line is a bit out of control

I seriously could eat a whole bowl of Hershey's Kisses in a matter of hours!

For the topper, I used my handy-dandy Cricut & cut out a bird and scalloped frame from the Songbird cartridge. I filled the bags with assorted chocolates and a Charms blow pop!
stapled the sides to hold the bag in place...
Then I wrote "your'e tweet" on the side! 


ok, so I'm a brown noser!
I admit It!


3 comments:

  1. I LOVE them!! So Cute!
    MMMmmm...I spy a peppermint patty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that is adorable!

    & I love me some chocolate too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are adorable! I LOVE Hershey's kisses too! Hopefully they'll have a ton on sale after Valentine's Day! :0)

    ReplyDelete