May 20, 2012

end of the year neccesaties



This is my school bag.

Contents:
magazines, notebook, calendar, bills, resume, applications, prayer journal, Nicholas Sparks book


It's that time of the school year where I pretty much have to scrounge around for things to do. You see, it's the end of the school year and my RTI sessions have pretty much ended and I have to brig things to do. I hate NOT being busy. This is exactly why I need a full time teaching job. I am so ready to prove myself. I want to have my own classroom and begin to make a serious difference in the lives of young children. I feel like God has been priming me, humbling me, preparing me and expecting me to have complete faith and trust in his will. It's been hard, it's been tough, it's been painful at times but I know I am ready to shine. After all, this life is meant to shine...that's why I named my blog of the same likeness.
There are eight days of school left and I know summer is going to fly by. It always does. The first couple of weeks is going to be really busy. But that's okay too. I like being busy. I have a lot of to do's and I want to make Grant a real priority. I want to make great memories for him. I want to feel relaxed and productive. I'm ready but I'm not. 



No comments:

Post a Comment