Jan 1, 2012

Vintage Postcard Journaling Calender

 I shamelessly stole this idea from another blogger and you can go HERE to my Pinterest board to see the idea!
It took me awhile to hunt down some really cool and vintage-y postcards. I didn't realize vintage postcards could be so expensive. You will also need a lot of index cards. I cut mine down to 3 1/2 inches.  The most lengthy part is stamping the month on each card. I'm putting this in plain site so I won't forget to write something each day. I don't think it has to be earth shattering or even seriously personal. I just want to write somethiing each day and then at the end of this year, I can go back and reflect on some memories made.


I permanently borrowed this liitle box from my mom's stash of stuff being stored in my basement. I added the ribbon to make it look cute. I couldn't find the cute cardbarrd berry basket that the other blogger used. Anthropologie has some ceramic ones but they are quite pricey.


I tried to match up the month with each postcard but not all of them "go" together.





 I'm linking up...

 


AND

@
C.R.A.F.T.

No comments:

Post a Comment