Mar 24, 2011

Childrens Creative Discovery Museum

So after our trip into the deep dark plunder of Ruby Falls, we quickly heeaded over to the Creative Discovery Museum.  It was a pretty interesting place, one I had never been in before. A lot different from the Adventure Science Center we have here in Nashville. This place had lots of fun things for the kids to play with and lots of hands. on stuff. Music, art, clay modeling, theater/puppetry, on & on of all the stuff they had to keep kids b.u.s.y!

play the drum, mon!

He was the director

he totally cracked me up when he put the puppet on his hand
he started singing "Fandango" from the clips you see at the movies!
he's a hoot, I tell ya!

the boy loves to build
I can picture him to be an egineer of some sort
if it can be clicked, magnetized, or snapped together
he's there
(I love how the lighting turned out in this pic, too)

I tried my hadn at still life art
not so good
I will stick to scrapbooking

we sat & colored together
made our own pair of sartburst glasses
(yes, I look like a complete idiot!)

row, row, row your boat!

ah, yes young Jedi Master, the world is at your fingertips!

No comments:

Post a Comment