Oct 11, 2010

~Keep America Warm~

There are times in my life when I forget how truly blessed I am. I have the bare necessities: food, shelter, and clothing. I really have no reason to complain. There is a project coming up that I jumped into becasue I want so much to be a giving and caring individual and also to set an example for those who are watching....especially little squeeze!
So, I hooked up with the girls over at Friends You Love and told them I was moe than willing to team up with them and other bloggy people to KEEP AMERICA WARM!
So if you have a coat or two or five million that you no longer need or use, its time to get busy and collect. The details of this event are coming soon. The FYL blog team is working on getting city based teams up and running.

Go HERE
for the info
on how to
KEEP AMERICA WARM!

No comments:

Post a Comment