Aug 2, 2009

My favorite new Kitchen appliance




So, I got this Keurig coffee maker as a Graduation gift from my family on my Dad's side. It has been sitting in the box since the party. and my brother kept teasing me about how desperately I wanted one and then when I got one, it just sat on the floor un-opened. Well,I finally made a home for it on my countertop and tried her out for the first time yesterday. I like hot coffee in the winter and iced cofee in the summer so that probably played a part in the reluctance to break it out. I was craving some coffee, didn't want to run out to get any and didn't want to make a full pot, so this Keurig makes one perfect cup of joe. If you're not familiar with this type of coffee maker, it makes just one cup but the coffee comes in little containers that you just pop into the machine. There are a ton of flavors to choose from and you can also purchase flavored teas. Its so awesome. I think it will be so great when I get up in the mornings just to pop in a coffee "pod", and by the time I get out of the shower or finish getting ready for "Whatever", vwoilla, my coffe is ready!!! I love it! It's one of my new favorite things!!! TFR

No comments:

Post a Comment