Nov 12, 2010

Five Q Friday

I know, I know...I haven't blogged in like a 100 years. That new job keeps me busy and very tired! So I figures this was a good start to get back on board....at least for today!





. What is the most physically painful thing that has ever happened to you?
Hands down! my scoliosis surger at age 12. There are no words to describe that kind of pain. Thank God for a great surgeon and a great hospital. My C-section runs a close second to that one!

2. How much sleep do you get at night?
On average, 6-7 hours. Not quite enough for a girl who loves her some sleep!

3. How long did you believe in Santa Claus? How did you find out that he does not exist?
I was about 7 or 8. Thats really young to stop believing in Santa. I just figured it out on my own.
4. What was the last movie you saw in a theater?
The Last Song

5. What do you wear to bed?
my house is like an igloo b/c of the hubs so I usually wear long pj pants and a t-shirt, then I cover up with three blankets to stay warm.

No comments:

Post a Comment