Nov 30, 2009

***quick thoughts***

The Christmas season starts TOMORROW!!! I love it, I love it, I love it! I get so excited about all the traditions, the sights, sounds, and smells of anything Christmas. I am so very thankful that Our Heavenly Father sent the Baby Jesus to be the Savior of my life & millions of others. Its just beyond wonderful. I am looking at the days ahead & filling them with memories I want to create & cherish forever. We recently got our "Elf on the Shelf" from Santa, his name is Elliott. It is truly hilarious to watch Grant dash out of bed and figure out where Elliott has landed after his report back to Santa. I just wonder how old he will be before he realizes that its make believe. Grant is also very excited about getting treats and prizes in his Advent calendar. We have other activities and events planned so I'm probably just as excited as he is to experience them. Anyway, I plan to get some pic up here soon of some of these things I have mentioned. I also finished two "crafty" projects of my own....my December Daily (a daily journal & scrapbook for the month of Dec.) as well as my Gumdrop wreath that I will be hanging on my front door. Check back with me in a few days for pics....I'm getting there, slowly but surely!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment