May 30, 2009

May 9, 2009

I have meaning to sit down and get a picture of my college graduation posted.. It was a very special day and I tried really hard to soak up every moment. Standing in the midst of the other girls I had made this journey with, seeing my family, and reflecting on how hard I had worked to get to this point in my life made me want to cry. I teared up a little but I didn't want my mascara to run (such a girl is me). Anyway, it's a wonderful feeling of accomplishment and a true sense of pride that now I can acutally say "I have a degree in Education". Thanks to all my friends and family who supported me in prayers and words of encouragement. Most of all, I thank God, my Father who I relied on in my deepest hours of need and when life seemed unbearable with all the stressors that come with being a mom, wife, and student. It truly was by His grace that I made it through.

1 comment:

  1. I loved this post! Just reading it was an inspiration. I have been wanting to go back to school for the longest time, but I just have never found the right time! Way to go, Amanda!! You deserve the very best! :)

    ReplyDelete