Oct 8, 2008

so excited!!!

I thought I would blog a little before I go and meet my carpool buddy and drive to school. Yesterday, I found out where my placements were for student teaching!!! I will be at Lakeview Elementary in a 1st grade class and then I will be in a 4th grade class at Mt. Juliet Elementary. I am so overwhelmed with excitement because these are the two placements I requested. God works in mysterious ways....He answered my prayers.....TYJ! So, this weekend starts a fall break and Bill is taking Grant camping with the Caravan kids from church. Meanwhile, Iwill be hard at work getting my e-portfolio done....whew! that's a full time job within itself. Hopefully I can get that finished so I can concentratee on other things. Well, until next time....ard

No comments:

Post a Comment