Jul 25, 2010

"Getting to know you" Sunday...,.

1. Thong or Granny panites?
actually I like the hi cut thigh undies....speaking of which, I need to get some new ones, I know TMI!!

2. If you see a guy with his fly down, do you tell him?
Well, umm, guess it depends on the guy....if he's a hottie, prolly not, haha! if its some old geezer, YES!!! we only want to see the cute undies!

3. Spanx or No Spanx?
I have never bought any Spanx but I have heard that they are worth the money. Sidenote: I dont wear pantyhose...I actually hate them!

4. Do you sleep in your sheets?
Funny thing abut us (me & the hubs), we don't sleep with a top sheet, we actually have our own blankets. I am a blanket hoarder by nature so sharing a sheet would never work for us.

5. What is your favorite Disney character?
Pluto for sure....he's so 'doggone' cute!!!!

6. Dream Vacation Spot?
Greek Isle of Santarini....gorgeous!

7. What is your dream job?
I would love to own my own B&B....

8. Who is your hero & why?
My spiritual hero is Jesus Christ, my human hero would be my Mamaw....she's so special, its indescribable!

4 comments:

  1. "doggone cute" <---that cracked me up!

    A B&B would be fun....except for all that cleaning and cooking. Those aren't my strong points. =)

    My husband and I sleep in the same bed with our own blankets too. It is good to know we aren't the only ones.

    Here via the Comment Club.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A bed and breakfast would be beautiful . . . but a lot of work!

    I've always liked Pluto. He is cute!

    Visiting from the Comment Club!

    http://www.newjerseymemories.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Honored to be your 9th follower! I'm a fan of Pluto, too.

    Stopping by from Friday Follow and am following you now on GFC.

    Terri
    http://tsue-thatswhatshesaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I go thru stages when I don't even dream of leaving the house without my spanx. They're amazing!!

    Lots of yummy love,
    Alex aka Ma, What's For Dinner
    www.mawhats4dinner.com

    ReplyDelete